Ask the Experts: Technical/Regulatory/Legal/FCC
September 30 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
In case you haven’t noticed, the radio industry is changing! Broadband, LPFM, translators, digital transmission, interference concerns, EAS/emergency alerting, FAA and environment issues are now in the forefront of our industry. In fact, it’s difficult for anyone to keep up to speed on all these rapidly changing issues. Our team of expert FCC staff, communications attorneys, engineers and broadcast consultants will answer your questions on these topics and brief you on Federal compliance matters you need to know to protect and grow your business.
• Paul McLane, Editor in Chief, Radio World
• Ann Bobeck, Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, NAB
• Jim Bradshaw, Deputy Chief, Audio Division, Media Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
• Peter Doyle, Chief, Audio Division, Media Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
• Lisa Fowlkes, Deputy Chief, Public Safety & Homeland Security Bureau, FCC
• Richard Mertz, Principal Engineer, Cavell Mertz and Assoc
• Gregg Skall, Attorney, Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice
• Milford Smith, Vice President, Radio Engineering, Greater Media