Ask the Experts: The AM Antenna Modeling Gurus
October 1 10:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
AM antenna computer modeling is now recognized by the FCC as a valid methodology for maintenance of a directional pattern. Have you tried modeling your system? If so, you must have questions. Our experts will offer advice and guidance on what software is best, the potential pitfalls of do-it-yourself modeling and what you need to know in order to comply with FCC requirements.
• Cris Alexander, Director of Engineering, Crawford Broadcasting Company
• Benjamin Dawson, President, Hatfield and Dawson
• Tom Jones, President, Carl T. Jones
• Ronald Rackley, Principal, du Treil, Lundin and Rackley, Inc.
• John Warner, Vice President, AM Engineering, Clear Channel Radio