Travel to Austin
From Austin-Bergstrom International Airport:
Take Presidential Blvd to exit the airport. Turn left onto E State Hwy 71 Service Rd. Travel 0.2 miles and take the ramp on the LEFT onto TX-71 W. Travel 5.1 miles and exit onto I-35 N/US-290 E toward Waco. Travel 3.5 miles and take exit 234B toward Cesar Chavez/2nd-4th St. Merge onto I-35 Frontage Rd. Travel 0.1 miles and turn left onto E 1st St/E Cesar Chavez St. Travel 0.5 miles and turn right onto N Congress St. Take the 1st right onto E 2nd St/W Willie Nelson Blvd. The hotel will be on the left.
Transportation Around Town:
- SuperShuttle is an affordable and reliable shuttle service available from the airport to our hotel. They also offer point-to-point trips.
- Ride sharing options such as RideAustin, Fare, Fasten and Getme are community-driven organizations and serve areas surrounding the airport, downtown and the greater Austin area. Apps are available on iOS and Android.
- Car2Go: Like car rentals, only better. Find nearby vehicles, reserve a car for later and unlock the door using the app. Then, just climb in and drive. There’s no need to return to where you found it either.
- MetroRapid: Austin’s innovative public transportation system.
- Night Owls: A special late-night (midnight until 3 a.m.) service offered by Capital Metro. The buses run between popular late-night destinations on 6th Street and popular neighborhoods.